Thursday, October 20, 2011

What's Another Word To Describe.....?

I'm in love.

With a blog.

It's true. And I'm giddy beyond belief that I've found it because I can't tell you how much I've needed this in my life, and I want to share the love. I've just discovered my savior, The Bookshelf Muse. Run by two fabulous writers, Becca Puglisi and Angela Ackerman, they offer a tremendous resource to writers scratching their heads for how to find just the right description to capture a mood, an emotion, the weather, shapes and colors, character traits, setting and symbolism - you name it. Check it out. Bookmark it. Keep it open on another screen while you write. No more Googling thesauruses and scrambling through tons of irrelevant entries - it's as if they've climbed into the writer's mind and they KNOW what you're trying to say! It's kismet, I tell you.

And most of all, give thanks to these two great ladies who put so much time and energy into creating this amazing resource for the rest of us!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment